CUSTOMS AGENCY JUSO
Firstly, the analysis of each import project or operation to Mexico is required, with the purpose of knowing what specific documents the merchandise to import is required.
The basic documentation for the importation of merchandise to Mexico is:
HIGH IN THE RFC.
Every importer must register with the Federal Taxpayers Registry, this before the Tax Administration Service (SAT), it is necessary to pay special attention to the business activity with which the registration is caused to adapt to the import process.
- FAITH (Advanced Electronic Signature) must be requested on the SAT.
- The fiscal situation of the company must be current.
- If you are a legal entity, the type of import activity will be included in the charter.
It is a priority to have the support and advice of a CUSTOMS AGENT or customs representative. (In some cases it is not necessary, particularly for small imports). JUSO CUSTOMS AGENCY provides such support Make the order conferred to the customs agent
LIST OF IMPORTERS.
Registration must be made in the import register, and if necessary the register of specific importers.
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
The certificate of origin is a document that verifies the origin of the goods, with this tariff preferences apply; let’s say you will have commercial preferences thanks to the treaties. If you do not apply a treaty it will not be necessary.
All imports must be covered by their respective invoice, it must reflect the actual costs of the supplier.
All imports comply with the requirements of the Single Window of Foreign Trade, such as COVEs (Electronic Value Vouchers).
Payment of applicable contributions and uses, storage costs, loading, unloading, transportation of goods is required.
REGULATIONS AND NON-TARIFF RESTRICTIONS.
According to the tariff classification of the merchandise, the non-tariff regulations and restrictions that correspond to the merchandise (Official Mexican Standards, Notices, Permits, etc.) must be presented.
- It is mandatory to submit an import request, said document is the one that verifies the legal stay of the goods in Mexico.
- The import request must be retained when transporting the goods and must be subsequently filed as any other accounting document. (JUSO CUSTOMS AGENCY prepares it for its customers)